Ignite, a pavilion located on the SOFIC show floor, will feature 18 small businesses with innovative products and services to display to the SOF community. Companies will have the opportunity to showcase their products for attendees to stop by and interact with the featured companies.
Is your company interested in being a part of Ignite? To be considered, you must submit a 2020 SOFIC Ignite official application that can be found here at SOFIC.org/Ignite in addition to a brief description (200 words or less) of your innovative product or service. The selection committee will aim to select companies from USSOCOM’s technology focus areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (Data Management)
- Hyper-Enabled Operator (HEO)
- Next-Generation Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
Companies that participate in Ignite must be small businesses that do not currently have 2020 SOFIC exhibit space or exhibited in the 2019 Ignite pavilion. All applications must be received by Wednesday, February 26, 2020. Companies will be notified by Tuesday, March 3, 2020, if they have been selected to participate in the 2020 SOFIC Ignite pavilion.
If I am selected, what is the fee and what is included?
The fee for each company selected, if they wish to participate, will be $2,000.
Included with each Ignite pavilion space:
- One (1) kiosk and one (1) chair inside the Ignite pavilion
- Option to add a monitor to your kiosk at an additional cost
- One (1) full conference registration and one (1) exhibit hall only badge
- Company listing and description in the SOFIC mobile app and Conference Program & Exhibits Guide
Questions? Contact Sarah O’Hanley at sohanley@NDIA.org or (703) 247-9460.