The Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC) is the single most important opportunity for the SOF community to interact with industry and collaborate on the challenges, initiatives, and way-ahead in delivering the most cutting-edge capabilities into the hands of SOF operators.
2020 SOFIC will welcome upwards of 15,000 attendees and 400 exhibiting companies; including representation from dozens of countries. Over the course of the event, all SOFIC attendees will have the opportunity to explore a wide variety of agenda items:
- Keynote addresses by SOF leaders, including USSOCOM Commander, GEN Richard D. Clarke, and Acquisition Executive, James Smith
- Live Special Ops demonstration that last 30 minutes and is held on the Tampa Bay waterfront
- ISOF Commanders Conference
- SOF capability and product exhibits
- Ignite Pavilion
- Senior Industry Executive Forums (SIEFs)
- Industry Gives Back Raffle
- USSOCOM Awards Gala*
- SOFlanding outdoor space
- Panel discussions and educational sessions
For industry attendees, SOFIC offers a multitude of significant opportunities for networking, business intelligence, brand promotion, and product demonstration. Participants are offered detailed insights and tips on how to do business with the U.S. Special Operations Command, and information on what capabilities are most desired by the community.
Each year, SOFIC serves as the premier conference for the SOF community to develop, nurture, and exercise its growing network between industry, government, academia, and international partners. By leveraging the depth, breadth, and diversity of this network, the SOF community can boost its velocity, multiply its productivity, and diversify its capabilities to meet the changing demands of SOF operators.
NDIA is a 501(C)3 nonprofit association and follows full compliance with the Federal Government Executive Order promoting efficient spending.
*Purchase of additional ticket required