We are excited to host the 2018 SOFIC International Pavilion at the Marriott Tampa Waterside, SOFIC Headquarters hotel!
The International Pavilion hours will reflect the same hours as the exhibit hall at the Tampa Convention Center:
Tuesday, May 22 – 9:00am – 6:30pm
Wednesday, May 23- 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday, May 24 – 9:00am – 1:30pm
The pavilion will be located in the Florida Ballroom of the Marriott Tampa Waterside. The space will include complimentary Wi-Fi, lounge furniture for comfortable and casual meetings, and light food and beverage throughout the day.
You can view a floor plan of the International Pavilion by clicking here to view the exhibit hall floor plans. Click on "Maps" in the top right hand corner and select "International Pavilion."
Is your company or country interested in participating in the International Pavilion?
Below is a description of what will be included in the space:
- One high top table with two barstool type chairs (option to exchange for a 6 foot table and two lower chairs).
- Printed graphics (created by the company or country) on the back panel fabric wall (measurements for graphics are 72” w x 36” h). At the top left hand side of each back panel, each country or company’s country will be represented with their respective flags printed on the panel. It will be our goal to try and keep countries and companies from the same country next to each other.
- Two full conference registrations to SOFIC
- Listing and publication in the official SOFIC Conference Program and Exhibits Guide
- Listing in the SOFIC mobile app
- Wi-Fi access starting on move-in day, Monday, May 21 and continuing through Thursday, May 24
- 24-hour security
- Exclusive email marketing promoting the International Pavilion to SOFIC attendees
The fee for each space will be $2,900. Countries or companies interested in participating in the International Pavilion should contact Allison H. Carpenter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-247-2573.