The 2018 SOFIC Innovation Showcase schedule is now available! Check out the presentation schedule here and be sure to add these quick informative talks to your planner through the SOFIC mobile app.
What is the Innovation Showcase?
The Innovation Showcase is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to present their innovative products, ideas, and services during 2018 SOFIC. Selected companies will be given 10 minutes of exclusive time to showcase their innovation to members of the SOF community. This is an exceptional opportunity to present products and services to this exclusive community.
How do companies apply?
They must submit a 2018 SOFIC Innovation Showcase official application. To be considered, companies must submit an application including a brief (200 words or less) description of their innovation.
How are companies selected?
All applications, companies, and innovations will be reviewed by an NDIA Committee.
When is the Deadline?
- All applications must be received by March 16, 2018
- Companies will be selected by April 2, 2018 to participate in the 2018 SOFIC Innovation Showcase
How will companies present their innovations?
- Each company will have 10 minutes of stage time to present their innovation
- NDIA will provide assistance with their presentations if requested including A/V support
When are the presentations?
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018
How will the Innovation Showcase be promoted?
- NDIA Website
- NDIA email and print marketing
- NDIA YouTube Channel after the event
How many companies will be selected by NDIA?
- 20 over to present over two days
Questions can be directed to rdespot@NDIA.org.