The application portal for Ignite is now closed!
A new pavilion at SOFIC, Ignite, will feature 20 small businesses with innovative products and services to display to the SOF community. Companies will have the opportunity to showcase their products for attendees to stop by and interact with the featured companies.
Is your company interested in being a part of Ignite? To be considered, you must submit a 2019 SOFIC Ignite official application, found here: SOFIC.org/Ignite, including a brief description (200 words or less) of your innovative product or service. The selection committee will aim to select companies from USSOCOM’s technology focus areas:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (Data Management)
- Hyper-Enabled Operator (HEO)
- Next Generation ISR
Companies must be small businesses and not a current exhibitor. All applications must be received by Thursday, March 28, 2019. Companies will be notified by Monday, April 8, 2019 if they have been selected to participate in the 2019 SOFIC Ignite pavilion.
What is the fee if I am selected and what is included?
The fee for each company selected, if they wish to participate, will be $2,000.
Included with each space:
- One kiosk and two chairs within the Ignite pavilion
- Option to add a monitor your kiosk at an additional cost
- Conversational custom furniture within the Ignite pavilion to host side meetings
- One full conference registration and one exhibit hall only badge